Liberty Healthcare Services
“Providing unsurpassed healthcare with a personal touch”
Call 1-888-826-9810 , or Visit www.lhshomecare.org
Established in 2002, Liberty Healthcare Services was founded on the premise of providing a refreshing healthcare alternative in the home healthcare industry by creating an environment where the client and employee are treated with courtesy, compassion and consideration. Liberty Healthcare Services’ goal is to create and provide a personalized hands-on approach to every aspect of running a traditional homecare provider. LHS strongly believes that the success of any homecare provider begins with its personnel. Liberty Healthcare Services is committed to the recruitment and retention of quality field staff and emphasizes a rigorous screening and hiring process. LHS refuses to send any employees out in the field that are not going to be a fair representation of Liberty Healthcare Services’ mission. Through this process, LHS’ family of caregivers ultimately become just that…family.
Private Duty Nursing Services in New Jersey
Liberty Healthcare Services is a leader in Private Duty Nursing Home Health Services in the State of New Jersey. Liberty’s talented pool of clinicians and industry leaders have been providing hands on care for individuals in need for over 10 years offering many unique benefits and provides peace of mind and security to you and your loved ones.
Pediatric Nursing Services
At Liberty Healthcare Services we understand the importance of working with the hospital staff and discharge planning team to make sure that your child’s doctor’s orders and all of the needed equipment is in place for the transition to home. This ensures an orderly and coordinated discharge process for your family.
Our nurses consult frequently with the child’s primary physician. Once the plan of treatment is developed, our home healthcare staff continuously monitor, support and supervise the child’s medical progress.
Liberty Healthcare Services’ Home care division is designed to deliver the highest quality of home health aides in the industry. Liberty Healthcare Services strongly believes that each aide assigned to care for a patient must represent the agency while remaining consistent with Liberty’s mission. Liberty Healthcare Services is CAHC accredited and has several home care programs available to suit the public’s needs.
- All of our live-in health care providers are licensed in the State of New Jersey and Certified by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- Our live-in home care providers receive ongoing education and training in specific disease processes including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cardiac and Diabetes.
- We offer a continuum of care where backup is arranged for the caregiver when relief is required.
- Our live-in home health care providers come from many diverse backgrounds which bring a unique appeal, and help us in meeting your family’s individual needs.
- Our rates are competitive and include worker’s compensation and federal and state taxes.
- Call Today 888-877-5282
Liberty believes that the caregiver and client are the backbone of any homecare organization. We are here to assist our communities in providing quality care and a great place to work. As a community resource, we will constantly pursue the enhancement of our services and determine ways to continue to provide unsurpassed healthcare with a personal touch.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Latest posts by Kevin Zepp (see all)
- 3 Sure Signs You’re Dealing with Caregiver Stress (and How to Overcome It) - July 31, 2015
- Relying on these 5 Tips Can Boost Alzheimer’s Care - May 30, 2015
- Your Local Library – A Solid Resource for Elder Care - April 26, 2015