ComForcare Senior Services
Supporting Independence, Dignity, and Quality of Life
Call Today 973-287-4718, or Visit www.InHomeCareCaldwell.com
Hospital To Home Transition
The key to ensuring proper recovery
At some point, medical emergencies are unavoidable so it is important to have proper planning for your loved one. Did you know that almost 20% of Medicare patients discharged from a hospital return within 30 days for the same reason? The key to ensuring proper recovery and return to one’s previous level of independence is continuity of care after a hospital stay or outpatient procedure. ComForcare can provide this high level of care with one on one in home care through various Peace of Mind Wellness programs that will accommodate each family’s budget or even a one-time transition of care package to help your loved one get settled at home.
The Peace of Mind Wellness program is customized to your loved one’s need. Services could include:
- Pre and Post Hospital Discharge coordination
- Daily Personal Care services
- Daily Wellness Check in calls
- Monthly Nurse Wellness visits
- Online Family Care Portal
- Emergency Quick Response In-Home Visits
Our popular one time transition program: “Hospital to Home” care package is designed to assist those who need a ride home and help getting settled in. This one time package includes:
- One of our experienced, reliable caregivers meeting your loved one in the hospital room or discharge area of the facility
- Transportation home with stops for errands such as picking up prescriptions or groceries
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- A phone call to the family to notify them that their loved one is home
In-home Care Services in the Fairfield NJ Area
Your loved one is an individual and, as such, has needs unique from anyone else. Whether we are providing full or part-time assistance, respite care, transportation or care services in an assisted-living facility, our goal is to ensure that your loved one’s needs are met by a caring, qualified caregiver team.
As your loved one’s needs change, we adapt our in-home care services to meet those changes.
You Make the Decisions and Choices
While our trained professionals conduct a thorough assessment to determine the needs of each client, the control is never out of your hands. You decide how many hours of service are needed and what the schedule will be. Our job is to accommodate you and make your life easier.
We provide hourly care from 1 hour visits to 24 hour round the clock care
Whether care is needed a few hours a week or around the clock, temporary or long-term, you can rely on us to provide the services you need to support your loved one’s dignity, independence and quality of life.
It is important to know that help is available. Employing the trusted, professional services of ComForcare gives family caregivers much needed opportunities to take time to themselves with the peace of mind that their loved one is being cared for by a compassionate, experienced caregiver.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Whether it’s in business or in life, finding the right partner is vital to the success of any union.Fortunately, Zack and Phyllis Demopoulos have found the perfect counterparts in each other.After 21 years of marriage, the couple decided to join forces in a new way with ComForcare.Zack had over two decades in healthcare at Warner-Lambert and Pfizer, and Phyllis was a stay-at-home mom of three and former Estée Lauder trainer.Their strong family values and personal experience with helping relatives who required continuous assistance led them to a business
centered on providing top-notch care to those needing it most. ComForcare is committed to providing caregiving, resources and education to families in Northern Essex and Southern Passaic counties.
Latest posts by Zack Demopoulos (see all)
- A Wonderful Way Family Caregivers Can Overcome Stress and Anxiety When Supporting an Aging Loved One - August 28, 2018
- Important Questions You Need to Ask When Someone You Know Is Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s - July 18, 2018
- A Positive Attitude Is Great Following a Hospitalization, but It’s Not Necessarily Going to Reduce Readmissions - June 27, 2018